THE SUFFOLK ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT CARE PROVIDERS LIMITED
NOTICE OF THE 2018 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Wednesday 20 June, 10 am – 12.30 pm
(registration and coffee 09.45 am -AGM 10 am)
IP City Ipswich, 1 Bath Street, Ipswich IP2 8SD
(there is ample FREE parking at the venue)
|SAICP Ltd 2018 AGM Agenda
- Welcome and Apologies
- Minutes of the 2017 AGM*
- Chairman’s report on behalf of the Board of Directors
- Questions on the Chairman’s report from the membership
- Financial statement
- Membership fee increase (to £70 per outlet from 2018) – ratification by membership
- Election of Steering Group 2018/19**
* The draft 2017 Minutes are available on the Association web page www.saicp.org.uk
** Nominations for election to the Steering Group to be submitted 7 days prior to the AGM
Note: Hilary Gibbs who has been Chair of the Association since inception 12 years ago will be standing down at the AGM . As this will be her last official meeting we will of course be taking the opportunity to thank Hilary for all she has done for the sector during this time and to wish her well in her retirement.
Any provider who is interested in joining the Steering Group should email email@example.com for a nomination form which would need to be submitted by 13th June 2018 latest.
Post AGM Programme
We are delighted to be teaming up this year with Attwells Solicitors
who will be hosting the post AGM programme which will include the following:
- GDPR – Pragmatic Advice: Dispelling the myths
- The Ten Top Tips to raising funding in the care sector
- ACS Update – including the new SUFFOLK PROVIDER PORTAL
The entire event is open to ALL providers of care in Suffolk
(although only fully paid members of SAICP Limited
are entitled to vote during the AGM).
This is a FREE to attend event and will include tea/coffee on arrival
and a light buffet lunch.
To enable us to cater for the event it is essential to RSVP
If you are attending, please advise the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Provider name
2. Number of attendees
3. Attending the SAICP Ltd AGM only
4. Attending the AGM & Post AGM
We look forward to seeing you on the 20th June.
SAICP – for all correspondence please email :email@example.com
“GIVING A VOICE TO INDEPENDENT CARE PROVIDERS IN SUFFOLK”